You are here
Article 9. Statutory inscription of the domain name.
Article 9 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce, hereinafter LSSI, provides that:
Service providers of the information society established in Spain must notify the Companies Registry in which they are registered, or any other public registry in which they may be registered, to acquire legal personality or, at least at the sole purpose of advertising, a domain name or internet address which, as the case may be, is used for identification on the internet, as well as any replacement or cancellation action thereof, unless such information is already included in the register.
Domain names and their replacement or cancellation shall be recorded in each record, in accordance with regulatory standards. The entries made in the Commercial Registries shall be immediately notified to the Central Commercial Registry for inclusion in the data that is subject to informative advertising for such Registry.
The notification requirement in paragraph 1 shall be satisfied within one month of the obtention, replacement or cancellation of the corresponding domain name or internet address.
Article 10. General information
Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce, hereinafter LSSI, provides that:
- Without prejudice to the information requirements set out in the current legislation, the information society services provider shall be obliged to have the means, both for service recipients and for competent bodies, to access the information below by electronic means in a permanent, easy, direct and free manner:
- Their name or company name; residence or domicile or, failing that, the address of one of their permanent establishments in Spain; their email address and any other information that would allow them to establish direct and effective communication.
- The registration data in the Registry referred to in article 9.
- In the event that their activity is subject to a system of prior official authorisation, the data concerning such authorisation and that identifying the competent body responsible for supervision.
- If they carry out a regulated profession they must indicate:
- The data of the Professional Association to which, if any, they belong and their membership number.
- The academic or professional title they may have.
- The country of the European Union or the European Economic Area in which their diploma was issued and the corresponding validation or recognition.
- Professional standards applicable to the exercise of their profession and the means through which they can meet, including electronic ones.
- The corresponding tax identification number.
- Clear and accurate information about the price of the product or service, indicating whether or not it includes the applicable taxes and, where appropriate, the shipping expenses.
- The codes of conduct that may apply to them and how to check them electronically.
- The obligation to provide this information shall be met if the provider includes it on its website in the conditions indicated in paragraph 1.
Legal information ACLES
Information corresponding to article 10, No. 1, paragraph a)
- Corporate name: Asociación de Centros de Lenguas de Enseñanza Superior (ACLES).
- CTC: G-37379187
- Address: Calle Ronda Fiscal 7, 28803, Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 91 452 11 00 (Ext. 2587)
Information corresponding to article 10, No. 1, paragraph f)
- All prices published on this page include VAT and are valid, except in the case of a typographic error.